Pages

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Mimi's Day (Part 2)

..thankfully, all was good. He asked for a invoice and took off with the card.

On mother's day, I was presented with this...



and this...


Yes. My own husband asked me to make a card for myself. So I charged him. Fair? H was also quite chum he found a cheap florist. Details he needed to share with me. [We do have such a loving and understanding relationship don't we?!] I give him full credit for applying the stickers on the envelope.

He reasoned I'm glee when I make stuff. Uh huh. So, second mother's day and we've already resorted to me, making my own card. I'm not quite sure what to make of it. You tell me. I'm quite sure H is waiting for the day where he can ask Jellybean to draw something.

H, if you're reading. You still owe me money.

On a more serious note, we had a lovely celebration. The night before we were out with my parents, my sister and her inlaws, H took me to breakfast and I prepared a steamboat dinner that night for my family.


Hope you had a good one too.

No comments:

Post a Comment